Beginning June 16, 2016, Shanghai Disneyland provides a fun experience filled with creativity, adventure and thrills! You can reach Enchanted Storybook Castle, the largest Disney castle on the planet. Explore 6 unique and unforgettable lands: Mickey Avenue, Gardens of Imagination, Fantasyland, Adventure Isle, Treasure Cove and Tomorrowland.
General Remarks: Above prices only can be paid by cash or bank transfer; if other payment method is requested, additional 3% will be charged for each item.
#2 Days tickets are valid for 2 consecutive days entry
- Adult rates for pax above 1.4m
- Child rate for child 1-1.4m; Senior rates for elderly 65 yrs or above
- Infant 1m or below accompanied by a paid adult is free of charge
- Personal identification documents must be advised upon reservation. Maximum 5 tickets can be purchased for each I.D.
- Home Return Permit for HK/ Macau/ Taiwan Citizens; Passport for other nationalities
- Tickets will be date-specific and valid for guaranteed admission only for the date purchased. Guests with valid admission will be guaranteed entry into Shanghai Disneyland for the date purchased.
- Please reserve your tickets 5 working days in advanced
- THE LION KING production at the Walt Disney Grand Theatre at Disneytown is a separately ticketed event
- Guests need to present personal identification documents to verify their identities upon ticket redeemption
- Kindly print and bring along the E-voucher with you when you visit the park
- Date & type of tickets must be confirmed upon reservation and cannot be amended
- Tickets are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, not for re-sale and are revocable
- No compensation if the theme park close due to weather condition